Информация на данной странице отображается не полностью Для ознакомления с полной версией - зарегистрируйтесь и получите демо-доступ. Request demo access

ID 1425 Construction of a new automobile plant

  • Added on

    01.07.2012

  • Last update

    04.07.2017

  • Next update

    Actualization in progress

  • Project timeline

    2012 - 2022

  • Phase

  • Project / work type

    Car factory/New construction project

  • Location

    ················ ············ ······ ·············· ············ ················ ················ ················ ······ ········

  • Investments

    $423 mln

  • Ownership type

  • Production capacity

    ········ ······ ············ ················ ······ ·········· ·········· ············ ·········· ··········

  • Products

    ·············· ················ ········ ············ ···· ···· ···· ········ ·············· ··········

  • Brief description

    The signing of a tripartite agreement between the city government, the Italian concern and Sberbank on the construction of a new automobile plant in the Northern capital was postponed. Earlier it was planned to sign documents at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2012. In February 2012, the investor and Sberbank signed a memorandum of intent. The document provides for the creation of a joint venture, 80% of the shares of which will belong to the Italian concern, and the remaining 20% - to Sberbank. The joint venture will build Jeeps and sell them in Russia. A full cycle plant will be built in the area of the city. The design capacity of the enterprise is 120 thousand cars a year. As of June 30, 2016, it became known that information about the project in open sources did not pass over the past year, and it was not possible to contact the investor directly.

  • Project description

    ········ ·············· ········ ············ ················ ············ ·········· ·············· ·············· ·········· ·············· ·············· ········ ········ ···· ···· ············ ···· ······ ········ ················ ········ ········ ·········· ················ ················ ······ ···· ···· ······ ········ ······ ·············· ······ ················ ·········· ···· ················ ······ ······ ········ ······ ·············· ·········· ········ ········ ············ ·········· ·············· ······

  • Interview results

    ········ ·········· ···· ········ ·········· ·············· ·············· ·············· ············ ·········· ················ ············ ················ ···· ···· ·········· ···· ·········· ···· ·········· ·········· ···· ·············· ················ ················ ···· ······ ············ ······ ·········· ·············· ······ ········ ················ ················ ········ ················ ················ ···· ···· ·········· ············ ······ ······ ·········· ·········· ·········· ······ ······ ····

Investor

Project's contacts
:::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::
Phone number: +7 (::::::) ::::::-::::-::::
E-mail: ::::::::::::::@:::::::::.:::::

Holding's contacts
:::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::
Phone number: +7 (::::::) ::::::-::::-::::
E-mail: ::::::::::::::@:::::::::.:::::

:::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::
Phone number: +7 (::::::) ::::::-::::-::::
E-mail: ::::::::::::::@:::::::::.:::::

General designer

General contractor

Other member

Project's contacts
:::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::
Phone number: +7 (::::::) ::::::-::::-::::
E-mail: ::::::::::::::@:::::::::.:::::

Holding's contacts
:::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::
Phone number: +7 (::::::) ::::::-::::-::::
E-mail: ::::::::::::::@:::::::::.:::::

:::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::
Phone number: +7 (::::::) ::::::-::::-::::
E-mail: ::::::::::::::@:::::::::.:::::

Показать
Tell us whether you accept cookies

We use cookies to collect information about how you use Investportal.info. We use this information to make the website work as well as possible.