In the territory of the future Industrial Park, it is planned to build a brick factory in an area of 10 hectares. The project will be implemented as part of state-export financing. 85% of the injections into the project will be financed by the Czech Republic, the remaining 15% of the injections will be financed by the plant. The total investment in the project will be 32 million euros. To date, a quarry license has been obtained, an agreement with the Czech Republic for the supply of equipment has been concluded, a land plot has been found.